Impact With Care Video Series
Dr Padmore Adusei Amoah
In this video series, Lingnan scholars and researchers share their hearts about why they care and how their research and social projects are bringing impact with care to the communities.
Dr Padmore Adusei Amoah’s goal is to contribute towards eliminating health-related inequities, and to offer insights into the influence of these factors and how they can be addressed, particularly in developing countries.
Other scholars’ sharing:
- Prof Lisa LEUNG Yuk-ming | Ethnic Minorities In HK
- Prof Larry Qiu Dongxiao | International Trade
- Prof Paulina Wong Pui-yun | Fine Particulate Matter Poll From Incense Burning
- Dr Albert Ko | Project Ultra Violite
- Prof Dickson Chan Chak-kwan | Ageing & Gerontechnology
- Prof Sung Yik-hei | Biodiversity Conservation
- Prof Siu Oi-ling | Occupational Stress In The Big Bay Area
- Prof Lau Chi-pang | ICH+ Innovative Heritage Education Programme
- Prof Vincent S LEUNG | The Politics Of The Past In Early China