Impact With Care Video Series
Prof Lisa LEUNG
In this video series, Lingnan scholars and researchers share their hearts about why they care and how their research and social projects are bringing impact with care to the communities.
Prof Lisa Leung has been researching into ethnic minorities since 2009. She is hopeful about empowering young people from ethnic minorities by providing opportunities for them to develop their talents so we can foster a genuinely culturally diverse and inclusive society.
Other scholars’ sharing:
- Dr Padmore Adusei Amoah | Health & Well-being
- Prof Larry Qiu Dongxiao | International Trade
- Prof Paulina Wong Pui-yun | Fine Particulate Matter Poll From Incense Burning
- Dr Albert Ko | Project Ultra Violite
- Prof Dickson Chan Chak-kwan | Ageing & Gerontechnology
- Prof Sung Yik-hei | Biodiversity Conservation
- Prof Siu Oi-ling | Occupational Stress In The Big Bay Area
- Prof Lau Chi-pang | ICH+ Innovative Heritage Education Programme
- Prof Vincent S LEUNG | The Politics Of The Past In Early China
Copyright ©2023 APES Production Limited