Impact With Care Video Series
Prof Paulina Wong Pui-yun
In this video series, Lingnan scholars and researchers share their hearts about why they care and how their research and social projects are bringing impact with care to the communities.
Prof Pauline Wong’s research focuses on environmental health and urban problems, and examining the effects of environmental factors such as air pollution, noise and heat on health-related problems using low-cost, portable sensors. She also strive to communicate more with industrial practitioners or professionals to foster knowledge transfer, bridging the industry-academia gap and addressing complex practical problems, particularly in environmental issues such as green energy and waste management.
Other scholars’ sharing:
- Dr Padmore Adusei Amoah | Health & Well-being
- Prof Lisa LEUNG Yuk-ming | Ethnic Minorities In HK
- Prof Larry Qiu Dongxiao | International Trade
- Dr Albert Ko | Project Ultra Violite
- Prof Dickson Chan Chak-kwan | Ageing & Gerontechnology
- Prof Sung Yik-hei | Biodiversity Conservation
- Prof Siu Oi-ling | Occupational Stress In The Big Bay Area
- Prof Lau Chi-pang | ICH+ Innovative Heritage Education Programme
- Prof Vincent S LEUNG | The Politics Of The Past In Early China